Golden hash brown potatoes are served with a topping of sliced ham and melted cheese in this delicious breakfast entrÃ©e.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 20min.
- Servings 2 servings
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2-1/2 cups ORE-IDA Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes (about 6 oz.)
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Boiled Ham
- 2 KRAFT Singles
- Melt butter in small skillet on medium heat.
- Add potatoes, cook 15 min. or until golden brown on both sides, turning after 8 min.
- Top with ham and Singles, cover. Cook 2 min. or until Singles are melted.