A crust made from crescent roll dough contains favorite breakfast foods like eggs, sausage, and hash browns.
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 35 m
- Ready In 50 m
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Brown breakfast sausage in a large skillet until no longer pink and the meat is crumbly, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease and set sausage aside.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles and place into a 12-inch pizza pan with a rim, points toward the inside. Press the triangles together to join, pinch a 1 1/2-inch rim up the side of the pizza pan.
- Spoon cooked sausage into the bottom of the crust. Spread hash browns over the sausage and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until smooth and pour the egg mixture over the cheese layer. Sprinkle pizza evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set and crust is lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.