My younger brother is a very picky eater. He does love the meat on the skewers at Chinese buffets. My mom created a much healthier version for him at home. It was also great when my father was on his low carb diet.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 35 mins
- Servings 4-6
- 1 (1 lb) package boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (10 ounce) bottles teriyaki marinade
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cut chicken breasts into thin strips about 1/4” to 1/2” wide.
- combine all ingredients with enough teriyaki sauce to cover the chicken breasts and marinate overnight.
- soak wooden skewers in water and run several strips onto each skewer.
- preheat broiler.
- cover roasting pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Broil skewers about 10 minutes per side, or until chicken is done.
- serve with rice if desired.