Also Known As: BOO-TIFUL BUDDY SOUP We’re being cute when we call these JELL-O Gelatin treats boo-tiful. But you know what’s really beautiful? How quick and easy they are to put together.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 50min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2/3 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 8 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl, stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice, stir 3 to 5 min. or until gelatin is thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Whisk in 1/3 cup COOL WHIP until blended. Pour into 4 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- Drop remaining COOL WHIP by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts. Add chocolate chips for the eyes.