Prep for delicious Blue Cheese Burgers with Grilled Pineapple in just 10 minutes! Sweet pineapple slices add sweetness to tasty blue cheese burgers.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 22min.
- Servings 4 servings, one burger each
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 canned or fresh pineapple slices, about 1/4 inch thick
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1-1/3 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 4 slices each
- 6 Tbsp. ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Shape meat into four patties. Grill 5 to 6 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160Â°F).
- Meanwhile, place pineapple slices and buns, cut-sides down, on grill. Grill pineapple 1 to 2 min. on each side or until heated through and buns 1 to 2 min. or until lightly toasted.
- Place 1/3 cup of the salad greens on bottom half of each bun, top with 2 tomato slices, 1 burger, 1-1/2 Tbsp. cheese and 1 pineapple slice. Cover with top halves of buns.