This has been in my recipe box forever so I’m not sure where it came from. This is light so a good pick for those hot days when you just don’t feel like eating much.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 30 mins
- Servings 16
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup salad dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 1 (7 ounce) packages rotini pasta or 1 (7 ounce) packages other pastas, cooked and drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 4 cups lettuce, thinly sliced
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and bouillon for the dressing.
- Combine rotini, bacon, tomato, and green onion.
- I recommend waiting until you are ready to serve before mixing in the lettuce.