Chocolate and vanilla ice creams, fudge topping, crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and whipped topping are layered for luscious dessert parfaits.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 20min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 24 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pt. (2 cups) chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Finely crush 16 of the cookies, set aside.
- Scoop 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream into each of 8 (6-oz.) parfait glasses, top each with 1 Tbsp. each fudge topping and cookie crumbs. Repeat all layers, except use the vanilla ice cream. Serve immediately. Or, cover and freeze until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped topping and remaining cookies just before serving.