I got this recipe from a coworker at the salon I work at. I didn’t think it would be so wonderful and addictive! It’s very creamy and sweet, and a great mix of flavors. It will be the best thing you ever use grapes for (except maybe wine!).
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 10 mins
- Servings 15
- 2 lbs green seedless grapes
- 2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, to taste
- Topping 1 cup brown sugar, packed, to taste
- 1 cup crushed pecans, to taste
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.