Learn what makes this the Best Chili Recipe. Is it that creamy dollop of sour cream? The fact that it’s low-cal and low-fat? Whatever. Best Chili Ever.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 4 servings, about 1 cup each
- 1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fire-roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup TACO BELLÂ® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Brown meat with chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes and salsa. Bring to boil. Cover, simmer on medium heat 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese and sour cream.