Make any occasion festive with this incredible Berry French Toast Bake. Layer Hawaiian bread and berries for a sweet and scrumptious start to your morning.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 1hr. 10min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1-1/3 cups raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 10 slices Hawaiian sliced bread
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Combine berries in medium bowl. Add dry gelatin mix, toss to evenly coat berries. Blend next 6 ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cover bottom of prepared baking dish with 5 bread slices, cutting as necessary to fit, top with berries. Pour half the milk mixture over berries. Top with remaining bread and milk mixture, cover.
- Bake 45 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and top is golden brown, uncovering after 20 min. Cool 10 min. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.