Like your green bean recipe sweet and tangy? These Balsamic-Glazed Green Beans with caramelized onions and almonds will be right up your alley.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 20min.
- Servings 6 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onions
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
- Cook beans and cranberries in simmering water in skillet 4 to 5 min. or until beans are crisp-tender, drain. Rinse with cold water, drain again.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions and sugar, cook and stir 5 min. Add bean mixture, cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through.
- Add dressing, cook and stir 1 min. Top with nuts.