Try a foil pack dinner with our Baked Tilapia with Cauliflower & Carrots. No muss, no fuss Baked Tilapia with Cauliflower & Carrots offers easy clean up!
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 40min.
- Servings 6 servings, one packet each
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup drained canned pickled carrots
- 6 tilapia fillets (1-1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 375ÂºF. Mix mayo and garlic, set aside. Combine vegetables, spoon evenly onto centers of six 12-inch squares of heavy-duty foil. Top each with 1 fish fillet. Sprinkle with paprika. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place packets in 15x10x1-inch baking pan or on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove packets from oven, let stand 5 min. Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening each packet. Serve topped with mayo mixture.