This is a great Christmas breakfast, brunch dish or company breakfast!
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 40 m
- Ready In 55 m
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 8×8 inch casserole dish and set aside.
- Beat together the eggs and milk. Add seasoning salt, ham, Cheddar cheese, Mozzarella cheese and minced onion. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes.