A tasty meatloaf that makes a hearty meal with vegetables, and is great cold for picnics or sandwiches – one of my family’s favourites.
- Ingredients 8
- Prep Time 00:15
- Cook Time 01:20
- Serves 6
- 1 kg sausage beef mince
- 1 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 5 egg hard-boiled
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped optional
- 2 tsp curry powder *to taste
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- Combine 1 cup breadcrumbs with mince, finely chopped onion, and 1 egg.
- Spread mixture onto plastic wrap.
- Combine finely chopped boiled eggs with parsley, curry powder and mayonnaise, and mix well.
- Spread egg filling evenly over meat.
- Roll meat into a firm roll and remove plastic wrap.
- Cover with extra fresh breadcrumbs, and press ends and seam together to seal.
- Place in a rectangular pan and bake in moderate oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until golden brown.
You can use any sausage mince.