Combine elbow macaroni, VELVEETA, milk and a dash of pepper for this simple Baked Macaroni and Cheese recipe. Make the cheesy dish today!
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 40min.
- Servings 4 servings, 1 cup each
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) VELVEETAÂ®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- dash ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Cook VELVEETA and milk in medium saucepan on low heat until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Stir in macaroni and pepper.
- Spoon into 1-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.