This is a lovely pork dinner.
- Ingredients 9
- Prep Time 00:15
- Cook Time 01:15
- Serves 4
- 4 parsnip
- 4 carrot
- 4 pickling onion
- 4 potato cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs grainy mustard
- 1 kg pork fillet
- 6 bacon rashers
- 1 baking dish 1 foil 1 toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 220C. Place the vegetables in baking pan.
- Combine the maple syrup and oil, and toss 1 tablespoon of the mixture through the vegetables. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Rub the mustard over the pork, wrap the bacon rashers over the pork, and secure with toothpicks.
- Add the pork to the baking pan, and drizzle with the remaining maple syrup mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the pork for 25-35 minutes, brushing pork with the pan juices twice during cooking.
- Remove pork, cover with foil to keep warm. Stand for 5 minutes before serving with the vegetables.
You don’t have to use the above vegetables you can use any vegetables you like.