You might think there’s nothing the crowd would like more than Buffalo chicken bites. That probably means you’ve never tried oursâthey’re wrapped in bacon!
- Prep Time 35min.
- Total Time 1hr. 3min.
- Servings 24 servings
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 48 pieces
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut into 48 pieces
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Heat oven to 400ÂºF.
- Top each chicken piece with cream cheese piece, wrap with 1 bacon piece. Secure with wooden toothpicks, place on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 min. or until chicken is done. (Bacon will not be crisp.)
- Mix wings sauce and sugar until blended, brush onto bacon-wrapped bundles. Bake 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is crisp, and sauce is hot and bubbly.