Beef cubes are marinated with cayenne pepper and garlic before being grilled. This fiery dinner goes great with fresh pitas, chopped onion, and sour cream to temper the black magic heat! Trust me, you’ll crave them!
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 12 m
- Ready In 2 h 32 m
- 2 tablespoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Dissolve bouillon in water. Stir in the garlic, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Toss the meat in the marinade, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- Skewer the beef cubes, using 6 to 8 pieces per skewer. Pour the oil onto a plate, and roll the skewers in it to coat them on all sides.
- Grill the skewers, turning frequently, until the beef has turned light pink, 12 to 15 minutes.