A delicious salad served as a meal.
- Ingredients 16
- Prep Time 00:10
- Cook Time 00:10
- Serves 4
- 500 g scotch pork fillet thinly sliced
- 1 cup green salad
- 1/2 cup cherry tomato
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup asparagus
- 1 cup crunchy noodles *to serve
- 1 capsicum sliced
- In a bowl, place the salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, capsicum, cucumber, snow peas and carrots and toss together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients.
- Fry the pork in a pan. Set aside.
- Add the sauce to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2-5 minutes.
- While sauce is cooking, steam or fry the asparagus then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pork to the pan of sauce to coat.
- Place the salad in serving bowls, add the warm pork and the asparagus. Drizzle the sauce over the salad and top with crunchy noodles.
You can add other ingredients as desired. I use an Asian style plum sauce, it is not as sweet as a general plum sauce. You can also use pork steak. Asian greens can also be used.