Pepperoni and olives folded into two kinds of cheese: yum. Dress them up with roasted peppers and fresh basil and you have a festive app that’s holiday party-ready.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 1hr. 20min.
- Servings 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Three Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 6 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- assorted RITZ Crackers
- Mix first 5 ingredients and 2 Tbsp. peppers until blended. Shape into 16-inch log, wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Form into wreath shape on large plate, top with parsley and remaining peppers.
- Serve with crackers.