Tuna salad is given a flavor boost through the addition of apple and dried cranberries in this recipe.
- Prep 10 m
- Ready In 1 h 10 m
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 sweet apple, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- Mix tuna, cranberries, apple, mayonnaise, green onion, sea salt, and black pepper together in a bowl, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Put 2 cups spinach on each of 2 plates. Top spinach with about half the tuna salad.