A light, somewhat tart cocktail, that blends the flavors of lime, orange and black currant with tequilla. If you like tequilla, I think you’ll enjoy this. Mix up a shaker or 2, sit back, and imagine yourself in a beach chair watching the Acapulco sun rise.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Total Time 5 mins
- Servings 1
- 2 ounces tequila ( good quality)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Curacao ( such as Triple Sec)
- 2 tablespoons creme de cassis
- 1 cup club soda
- lime slice ( to garnish)
- Into a cocktail shaker, pour tequila, lime juice, curacao, creme de cassis, and plenty of crushed ice.
- Shake until well combined.
- Fill a tall glass half way with ice.
- Strain drink into the glass.
- Pour some club soda on top.
- Stir and garnish with the slice of lime.