These 3 ingredient Nutella croissants are heavenly, flaky, bite-sized pastries and they are easy to make.
- Ingredients 3
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan-forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper and gather ingredients.
- Place pastry on a cutting board and cut each square in half and then cut each rectangle diagonally so you have 4 right-angled triangles. Proceed the same way with the other two sheets so you have 12 triangles altogether.
- Place a teaspoon of Nutella in the middle of the shortest end of each triangle and brush the remaining tail with beaten egg.
- Roll each pastry up. Bend a curve in each pastry when rolled.
- Place on baking tray and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
If you don’t have Nutella you can fill these croissants with a tablespoon of chocolate chips in each roll.
You could even fill these with jam instead of Nutella.