Get excited lovely people, this little treasure only requires 15 minutes to make! The hardest part is waiting for it to firm up in the fridge but hey if you want to enjoy it straight away make the mixture up as per the instructions below and do smaller individual serves in pretty drinking glasses.
- Ingredients 6
- Prep Time 00:15
- Cook Time 06:00
- Serves 10
- 250 g chocolate ripple biscuits
- 200 g Ferrero Rocher Raffaello chocolates
- 100 g butter melted
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 250 g mascarpone
- 400 g Nutella chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 electric mixer
- Grease and line base of a 20cm spring form cake tin.
- Combine biscuit crumbs, 8 Ferrero Rochers and butter in a food processor. Whiz until you have a fine wet crumb mixture.
- Press crumbs into the base and ⅔ up the side of spring form tin, pop in fridge.
- Whip cream in a bowl with electric mixer until thick and just peaking
- Add mascarpone and Nutella to cream, fold through until well combined.
- Pour mixture over prepared biscuit base.
- Decorate top of cheesecake with remaining 8 Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
- Cover with foil and place back in the fridge for at least 6 hours, overnight is better.
- For the full cake cut when ready to serve (this will keep your slices looking pretty). Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Use a food processor or electric mixer. You will need 6 hours to overnight for setting time. If you want to enjoy this little treasure a whole lot quicker, serve it up in individual glasses, if you’re not worried about the firmness you can eat them straight away! Cheesecake/s will keep in the fridge for up to 4 days.